Friday, January 29, 2010

Dear Friday at 5:00,

All good things must eventually come to an end, right? Glory hallelujah. :) I quit. Until Monday, that is. And this makes me feel...

...really really mad. I wish I could be at work all the time. * cough *

Okay, this picture is really for my sister, who is probably the only one who hasn't seen it yet who actually cares (hahah) - here you go. I have bangs again.

Go me. :)

Thank you, Friday at 5:00.
I love you.

Love,
DeeAura

6 comments:

the ginabean said...

Umm, JUST SO YOU KNOW: You look smokin' hot in that picture! Seriously, could you BE any prettier? I don't think so. I love you with bangs, and your eyes are beauty-ful! Geez, Dee, I'm gonna get a complex...

Love your face!

Oh yes, and WELCOME WEEKEND :)

Jennifer said...

OH THANK YOU!!! I really was so excited to see this picture! And i just commented on your facebook that I loved your new pic. ha ha!
I am so jealous of your cute bangs!!!

Carla said...

you look freakin' hot! Did i ever tell you, you have the prettiest eyes? I just thought you should know

The Cunninghams said...

Ooo! So cute! You look beautiful DeeAura!

Loni and Tyler said...

Oh my you look so dang cute with bangs! So wish I could pull some of them off! Miss you and love you!

JoLene said...

Hi Sweetheart! I love your hair! ...and your beautiful eyes too!
Love you!
Love, Your Mom!