After seeing my beautiful friend Cali and her new beautiful little girl last night...and taking over her life for far too long, I put on my jacket to leave the hospital and get back to my oh, so awesome life.
As I'm leaving, she comments on how much she loves my jacket. I offer it to her. This is how good of friends we are. I don't just give my jackets to anyone, you know.

"Every time I see you, you have a new jacket." she says.
"Hey." I counter. "You get babies, I get jackets."
We laughed, and I left. * sigh * Jackets are equal to babies. ...right?
P.S. She had 66 comments on her last blog post, the one about their newest, pretty little girl. Seriously, people, is that what I have to do to look popular around here????
Story #2:
Okay, I read this on my new favorite blog, The Apron Stage. I tell you what. I laughed so hard when I read this...but only because I think the same thing whenever I see someone using the English language in such an attractive manner.
(I actually started to fall for him based on the way he punctuated his text messages. “This man knows how to use a comma,” I gushed to a friend. Yes, I am a huge nerd.)
Story #3:
By this time next week, I'll already be basking in the Arizona sunshine while you sit in dreary, gray 'ol Utah. Bleck.
Arizona, Arizona, ARIZONA!! * sigh * I can't wait.
Anyway.
Facebook is my constant entertainment. The other day, I read this on a friend's status:
...if you point the space heater towards you, close your eyes and turn on Bob Marley it starts to feel like summer isn't so far away.
Hear, hear! But since I lack a space heater in my office, and Bob Marley is only allowed in my life for about 4 minutes every 6 months, .....Ay. Riz. Zo. Nah.Also, I get to see THIS while I'm there!

Be very jealous. :) Hey. So I get jackets and roadtrips. * shrug *
Aaand I promise I'll work on havin things of actual importance to say someday soon. :)
7 comments:
Jackets and road trips are great too Dee. Where in Az are you going?
Pretty sure your posts "of no importance" make me giggle. I like you and your life. You make me smile.
Also, have fun in AZ! I AM very jealous, so you know...
Um....Why is it not mentioned that you'll be seeing yours truly while you are visiting the land of the sun?
1. I LOVE your jacket.
2. Kids really are the key to comments on your blog... sad eh?
3. Can't wait to try the Bob Marley trick, but it's actually supposed to warm up in germany this week!!!
Jealous... enough said.
I was hoping for a picture of pad thai. It was probably good there wasn't one because there aren't any clean rags to dry up the salivation that would have ensued.
Oh, and have fun seeing Mary Poppins. You may have a new favorite song that you can't get out of your head.
Post a Comment