Okay, really. Ignore the name. Or don't. Whatever. This is my all-time new favorite thing EVER. I just went and got some yesterday and I already need more. No, it's not because I've used it up. I'm just pretty sure I need to start a storage of just IT. Lotion, spray, bodywash, whatever. I want it ALL. Yeah, that's really all for now. But you'll only think this isn't a big deal if you've never smelled the stuff. Bath and Body Works, you have really outdone yourself this time.
Wow.
7 comments:
well come let me smell you already!
you've piqued my interest.
I just went in your room so I could smell it... YUM
Sensual, huh? Is that appropriate for the workplace?
Absolutely. Especially if no one knows what it's called. :)
I'll have to try it......as always, you made me smile. Funny girl!
Nope. I am not going to get over the name of it. Sorry.
:)
Post a Comment