Thursday, October 29, 2009

The perfect trade-off

For a mere $139.95 + s&h, these Uggs could be mine.
* sigh *
These Uggs will never be mine.
But that's okay, because this face showed up in my email today:
...and honestly...who even cares about cute sweater boots when there are faces like THAT in the world?! :)
And yes. That's my nephew. Doesn't my sister do such a good job with little humans?? ;)
Hahha. Today is a good day.

5 comments:

the ginabean said...

I've never liked a pair of Uggs until I saw the cute sweater ones you showed me. But $139.95 + s&h is ri-dang-diculous.

I'd take a cute picture of my fat nephew too, happily.

He really is cute, with all his pudgery and squishiness.

OH! I get to see my nephews and niece next week! HURRAH!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Dee! That really did make my day! Love your face too!

Alaina Nelson said...

Ahhh he is SO chunky!! I love it! How did tiny little Jen get such a huge baby? He is darling

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh, what a little chunk! I love it!!

JoLene said...

He is PERFECT in every way!!!!! I know because I am his Favorite Grandma!!!! I Love this little Guy!!!! :)