Monday, October 19, 2009

I didn't start it, you did.

Dear Monday,
What did I ever do to you? Why are you such a grump?
Sincerely,
Dee

Now I need something to make me feel better...



Mix these all together, and what do you have?
Fall. In a mug.
Yes, please.
Of course, if I have this, it needs to come with a good book and a warm, fuzzy blanket.

Yes, I'm five years old.
(that's clearly in reference to the warm, fuzzy blanket. I would've rather died than drink herbal tea when I was five.)
Speaking of being five...
I have an earache today, and I don't even remember the last time that happened.
Maybe when I was five.
Not okay.

Can I be excused? Monday is being mean to me.
* sigh *
Wait...was that a yes? :)

3 comments:

Crystal Kelly said...

awww... I love my 5 year old cousin. :) Also, I noticed my name on your list!!! Who is now an even more loved favorite cousin?? YOU are! You are! :D teehee

Chelle said...

You are excused.

Becki said...

Feel your pain. Ear aches are the worst! Hope Tue was much nicer to you. :)