Friday, October 9, 2009

Savior of the World!

So...I've been waiting and waiting to post this, but I finally have the dates, times, and ticket info for Savior of the World this year!

Okay, okay, you can stop dancing around now. :)

For those who don't know, I'm in Savior of the World in Salt Lake this year, and though I am not a huge part, it has been so fun even so far just getting ready for it. The music is beautiful, and the message is even better. In fact, I'd say if you're going to go to one thing this Holiday season, THIS is the one to go to! My friend Katie is playing the part of Mary, and my roommate Aubrey is also in it with me. Have I mentioned it's beautiful, and how much I'd love to see you there?? Okay. :)


Here are the dates I'm in it:

Every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday NIGHT November 20, 2009 - January 2, 2010. I'm not in the Saturday matinee...and I'm desperately sorry to those who would prefer a $5 ticket to an $8 one. But...I'll give you a hug afterward!?!?!

All the shows start at 7:30 p.m.

Here's how you can get tickets (they go fast!):
(this info and more is located here)
  • Seating will be General Admission. Therefore, guests are encouraged to arrive early as seats will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
  • On Tuesday, October 20, 2009, tickets can be obtained over the Internet or by calling 801-570-0080 (locally) or toll-free 1-866-537-8457 (1-866-LDS-TIKS) beginning at 10:00 a.m.
  • Based on availability, tickets can be obtained in person at the ticket office located at door 4 of the Conference Center Wednesday, October 21, 2009.
  • The ticket office is open from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
  • Evening performance tickets are $8.00 and matinee performances are $5.00.
  • There is a $1.50 convenience fee added to the cost of each ticket purchased over the Internet.
Okay, I tried not to miss anything. Follow that link, though, just to make sure. See you there!!

***OH! And I meant to say...even if you can't come on a night I'm in it, you should still go...it's that worth it. I promise!

3 comments:

Katie said...

YAAAAAYYY!!! :)

Kellie said...

Ahh, you guys are all so cute! I totally want to come and see you all! And I might just jump up on stage and have my skirt fall off... ahh, latter-day-voices memories :) Good Luck; I really will try to come!

Mindy said...

Uhm. Why would ANYONE go to one of the shows you were not in? Please. What an injustice. To you. To the show. To the STATE of Utah. P.s. I have never been. Now I kinda really want to. Hmmm. :)