Sushi. This picture makes me hungry. I tried to find a decent picture of a "Vegas Roll" (it's my favorite) but this will have to do. Last night, after work, one of my friends and I went to The Happy Sumo. I love sushi. It has somehow become some kind of comfort food. A slightly more expensive comfort food I can only have once in a while, but...mmmmmm good!
My friend Katie introduced me to Sushi about four years ago. I couldn't fathom the thought of raw fish before that, but - she made me eat it! Thank you, Katie. After that, there was a group of us that would go to the local sushi shop in Logan for "happy hour" every week...and eat $1 sushi rolls until we couldn't even think about food anymore. Oh, those were the good 'ol days. When sushi only cost $1. *happy sigh* :) So, thank you, Katie. Thanks for the sushi. :)
My friend Katie introduced me to Sushi about four years ago. I couldn't fathom the thought of raw fish before that, but - she made me eat it! Thank you, Katie. After that, there was a group of us that would go to the local sushi shop in Logan for "happy hour" every week...and eat $1 sushi rolls until we couldn't even think about food anymore. Oh, those were the good 'ol days. When sushi only cost $1. *happy sigh* :) So, thank you, Katie. Thanks for the sushi. :)
2 comments:
MMmmmm....I'm hungry now!Definitely one of those expensive comfort foods that is WELL WORTH THE MONEY!!
You are welcome, Dee! What would your life be like without sushi, that's the question?!
Post a Comment