This post is dedicated to my friend, Seth. I think he's going to go very far in life. And by that, I mean he's probably going to end up somewhere in Asia. At least I hope so. :) See...Seth is special. As you can see in the picture. I've known Seth since I was...12? Yep. I think that's how old we were. We were in orchestra together. And I couldn't stand him back then! However, when I was 14, we moved across town, and...to my teenage dismay, guess who lived just around the corner from me?
Yep. Seth Dilworth. I thought my life was OVER.
I guess in a sense, that was true. At least my life as I knew it was over. Somehow, over the course of the rest of junior high and high school, we became friends. Also, he and his friend Mike would come over...half the time, I think it was just to bug me. :) But my parents really liked them. Of course, my parents didn't really know about the mischief they were always up to...nothing harmelss, really...unless you have a soft spot in your heart for dishwashers. They also tried to convince me to put a crockpot with frogs in it to cook in my oven. (The lid was taped down with duct tape, by the way.)
I didn't put a post up on President's Day...mostly because I was too busy enjoying my paid holiday. :) Those are awesome, by the way. But Seth thought I should put a picture of myself dressed as a founding father in honor of the day. I clearly do not have any pictures of myself behaving in such a manner. But SETH does! :)
I guess this is what happens when little boys "grow up" and go to Law School. Go ahead. Lawyer jokes are welcome. :) He won't care. Happy late President's Day, everyone! Why don't we always dress up like founding fathers on that day, anyway? Clearly, it could be a big hit. :)
3 comments:
What a winner! I can see why you are such good friends. If ever you want to dress up like a president.. I'll be happy to take the photos for you. Just let me know :) Paid holidays... what are those?
Oh Dee. I really do think we should dress up as founding father's... soon. Like tonight. When you come over for LOST. And then we can show the world that really have of the founding 'fathers' were women. I mean, those wigs? Those weren't wigs! Those were real women's hair!!! Obviously. Come on people! Ok... so maybe that's not true at all. But I like to think that there was at least one woman founding father... and that she pretended to be a man so that she could at least have some say in the affairs of this nation. The end.
What a great holiday! Can you imagine what it would be like if everyone wore such stylish wigs for the entire day? I would love to go to the grocery store and see everyone there in fashionable knickers and wigs!...all in the name of honoring the presidents. Happy Belated President's Day!
Post a Comment