Friday, February 17, 2012

The thing is...I just might be on TV.

This Sunday I'll be in my first official performance of Music and the Spoken Word.

< pause for moment of emphatic silence as you stare at the screen in awe and amazement >

That's right! Tune in at 9:30 a.m. MST this coming Sunday morning, and if I'm nice enough to the camera men beforehand, you just might see me. But even if you don't see me, I'll still be there. Singing. 

If you don't live in Utah and aren't sure when it's playing or on what station, you can go to the website:
and you can look up the showings for your area. 

If you can't watch it live for whatever reason, you can always go to the website above or HERE to find a rebroadcast.

I'll be standing somewhere inside that white circle below...
Also, I'm not in this picture. Don't feel confused. I just want you to have the highest chances of glimpsing this BEAUTIFUL face for a split second as you watch intently. 
Examples will help make this possible.

(Please remember the white circle will not be surrounding me as you watch the broadcast. I would also not recommend circling me on your screen, as it may ruin your computer or television.)


I'll try not to bore you with how fun it was to just sight read everything last night.
You might think weeks or months go into the songs sung each Sunday, but you'd be wrong.
We saw the music for the first time on Tuesday, for about 30 minutes, and ran through each song about three times total last night.
I loved every second of it. :) THAT is what I signed up for. 

Also, I would be remiss if I did not forewarn you about my overwhelming beauty as you glimpse me for the first time in all my choir robed glory.
It will be difficult, but I have complete faith in your ability to handle the situation with grace and poise.
Especially if you're a dude.
Because dudes probably read my blog....bahahha. :)

small truth: I have this fear I'll stumble over the words or have a cheesy look on my face if the camera does happen to find me. I pray this does not come to fruition. Ahem. Avoid judging me if it does happen though, okay? 

Ryan Murphy is hilarious. For the record.

I love my crazy crazy life. 

4 comments:

Jenn Johnson said...

Whoa. TV? Awesome!! And I might have already circled that area on my computer in anticipation. You should prolly put that warning before you say you'll be in that circle. Or maybe the warning should be the title to this post. ;)

Adam and Brooke said...

WAHOO! That is exactly what you signed up for :)

JoLene said...

Totally awesome! :)

Brandon and Erica said...

Guess what Tenley and I will be doing every AM at 9:30AM from here on out?? Glueing our eyes to the screen and pointing to "Aunt Dee!"

So excited for you friend. I always knew you'd make it to the big leagues with that big BIG voice of yours :)

xoxo