Please read this:
http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/03/idol-wild-card.html
It expresses my current outrage. Say what you want about your favorite people on American Idol this season, but I'm currently SPEWING DISGUST. Really. I'm spitting fire. So sue me! I watch this show! I love it! It makes me mad sometimes, but there's always at least one person with rockin' vocals that I get some legitimate joy out of listening to.
I'm actually excited about hearing from Alexis Grace
I think they both rock, and they're not weird to watch. Unlike "others" who will, unfortunately, continue to speak for themselves on that matter...
I'm ANGRY...no. LIVID that Felicia Barton didn't even get a wildcard...but freaking Tatiana Del Toro did??? I really just threw up all over everywhere.
But back to the "top 3" from tonight...Lil Rounds?? SCOTT MACINTYRE????? Should I NAME the others from the last two weeks??? ARGH! The back-stories this season require words I refuse to even think further about. I don't care if your mother's best friend's neighbor's multi-cultural daughter died or went blind or lives in poverty...if you can't sing the socks off me, get off the singing show!!! This, of course, is not just the voter's fault. Or just the judges fault. Or even necessarily the fault of the singer who isn't doing well. Dear American Idol producers: I would very much like to rip your kneecaps off right now!!!
If you think I'm overreacting, you should have SEEN my roommate Dani when David Archuletta didn't win last season. She had to leave and take a walk. She was that angry.
*SIGH* I have to go watch LOST now. That'll make me feel better. I'll come back later when I've been sufficiently submerged in the world of Sawyer and Jack. Over. and OUT.


9 comments:
And this is why I love you. You have so much passion! I can't say I agree with EVERYTHING you wrote (I kinda like Lil) I do agree that this season has been the most retarded of them all. AND, I love that you are angry enough to rip someone's knee caps off :)
P.s. Curt says "It's ok, life is good because the Jazz won tonight"
You don't like Scott!?!? I think he is gra-ate! I really do, he is so real and sincere, something that idol hasn't had in a long time. The only person who is more real and sincere than him is Tatiana! :) Ok, just kidding, seriously Dee, it was a joke.
I agree with you about Lil Rounds... not as amazing as everyone said she was. I was a bit disappointed after I heard her sing last night. We already had a Fantasia, we don't need another one. But Scott, I will always stand by, I think he has greatness ahead of him.
NO KIDDING. I actually had to change the channel a couple times... seriously... the 3rd group had a couple that should have gone through- and the STUPID judges put Tatiana through? SICK. Just sick. Conspiracy.. I swear.
Oh, this makes me miss you. (Is that a strange statement? I mean, you're ranting and raving and downright LIVID, but I miss you!)
Umm, I haven't actually watched American Idol in a while, but I'm sort of in the loop because one of my clients is a big fan. (HUGE) -I'm not judging; I might just watch it if I had cable. Anyway, when my client was telling me the story about the widower and all that jazz, I told her, "I bet that helps this guy stay on the show longer." And I'm right, aren't I? She also told me about the blind dude...
Hmm...now you've got me all sorts of curious as to the talent of those remaining on the show...
Sorry for your frustration!
I'm totally on your side about Scott, Dee. Really...I have nothing against blind people, I promise. But this is not a sympathy competition, it's a SINGING competition, and he was NOT good! At all!
And all I have to say is that if Tatiana makes it to the top twelve, I am so done...
THANK YOU, KATIE!!! Tonight. If Tatiana makes it, so HELP me, I officially want nothing to do with this show.
THANK YOU! I get Idol a day later than you guys do, (maybe more like 12 hours or so) so I'll be watching the wild card show here in another 10 minutes.
My standings:
I don't mind Lil. I don't. I don't think she's the best one, but.. I'm not super angry there.
Scott. There. are. no. words. !! I'm so glad you people all think the same thing I do, because I think my family thinks I'm an awful person for saying he's only getting sympathy votes. Ack!!!
Tatiana. I really, really like her. I think she's got a dang good chance to win, actually. She has some seriously screaming vocals.
And now that i've hopefully given you a heart attack- Kidding! of course I hate Tatiana!! I think they only brought her back cause they are hoping she'll bring drama. GET OFF MY AMERICAN IDOL SHOW!!!
okay so i don't watch american idol because i watch the biggest loser and they come on at the same time. however, hearing the passion you have for the show almost persuaded me to switch...almost. sorry, i'm a die hard. and that is totally hilarious/slightly embarrassing that you found that document. i really don't even remember what it says...i'm just thinking it was stupid. i can't believe you printed it out and put it on your wall. wow...i hope it doesn't have my name on it.
I am so happy we are on the same page on pretty much everything that has to do with this show. I hate it. Why, oh why do we keep watching???
Post a Comment