Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I just laughed so hard...

This picture was taken 2 years ago. But about every few months since then, I'll be living my life, going from day to day, and suddenly this picture will pop in my head, and I find myself putting my head in my hands at my desk and laughing hysterically (as quietly as possible, of course...) reliving Michelle's face....(don't be mad, Chelle! I freaking LOVE you AND this picture.) Aubs and were just trying to show off our shirts, and Michelle, of course...oh my gosh, I can't even write about it without laughing!
Reason #1 I am so glad I went to Utah State instead of...say...BYU. :)
SPRING BREAK!!!

How the heck do they do it? That little break in the middle of winter when you could actually go somewhere warm or spend a week NOT worrying about school (instead of just blowing it off like I see some students do down here in happy valley)...that recoup time was priceless. Priceless, I say!

** P.S. I love BYU as well. Don't take my love of spring break to equal a dislike for BYU.

This year's St. George road trip coming soon. Over.

4 comments:

Nicole Anderson said...

I think I might have even taken this picture for you... good times that spring break... this part was a HIGHLIGHT!!! :)

Matt and Jenni said...

I heart this picture. And I heart your shirt, because, well, I pretty much have the same one! Yay for Wicked, and SUPER YAY for Spring Break!!

Heather said...

Agreed. Whoever decided that having only TWO (!) days off in the entire winter semester that are both over by mid-February was a good idea was a moron. I heart my alma mater, but have always thought the spring break thing was stupid.

the ginabean said...

I love that you'll spontaneously bust out laughing in the middle of an otherwise normal day, just because this pic pops into your head. It makes me like you even more :)