Seriously. Could I put in an order for a baby this cute?? If only it were that easy... hahaha .....
I have this dear and wonderful friend named Greg. He got married last week, and it was the happiest wedding reception I've been to in a long time. Greg is one of those college friends I'll never forget, and it's for a lot of reasons. Greg is pure goodness, but he could make us laugh like he was getting paid, but it was always for free. :) And he contributed to my all-time favorite spring break trip EVER; for which I will always be grateful. Greg, kneecaps will always make me think of you. :) I'm so happy you found your other half. :)
It was so much fun to be there and see everyone from the good 'ol Utah State days...these were the earlier days for me...people like Clark (also from that famed spring break trip) and Nicole...and all these people had their babies with them. Their babies who looked JUST like them. Only in miniature human form. AH! I love it! I've met and cuddled Nikki's little Kate before, and she's a doll. I love her. But this was the first time I'd ever seen Clark's little guy other than in pictures, and I kind of wanted to sneak out and take him home with me. Puh-lease bless I have one that's half this cute someday! What a character, too! Good job on that one, Clark and Tammy. :)
AND, just as we left, our good 'ol friend John (also from that winner spring break trip of all time) arrived, with his fiance of about an hour!! YES!! We love these guys to pieces; hilarious, but good to the core (okay, John, mostly...heheh...I kid, I kid) and to see them getting engaged, married, and having darling little babies (all in that order...whew...) just makes my heart sing for joy!


6 comments:
love-LOVE your last two posts! The pictures and the Highschool boys, sigh, I think some of them NEVER grow out of it. In fact they get worse as they get older... Hummm
I'm also glad that you got to spend some time with ol´what's his name :) Fun fun fun! Love you
Yeah...I want my own puppy. (And by "puppy" I mean baby, of course.) I spent last weekend with my nephews and suddenly I'm craving babies! Oh, they're wonderful.
Ahh, cute Greg! I'm so happy he got married; and it makes me so happy to see you and all those other Latter-Day-Voices :) Good Times!
YAY! Yay for Greg getting hitched, and John getting engaged, and people having babies. Oh some days I wish I was back home to share in all the festivities :( But alas, I am not, so I will cherish the fond memories of everyone, and especially THE best spring break EVER!! Love your guts!
You keep living right and you'll have a cute baby too! It is every parent's wish that other people will think their baby is as cute as they do; and if they aren't, just tell them they are. Man, he is cute huh?! It was sure great to see you guys.
They had a big Holi on Stanford campus. I'd seen posters for it, but I didn't go. Your story inspires me, though. I'll have to think about it next year.
Post a Comment