Friday, March 20, 2009

Dear 24-hour:

I'm getting really sick of seeing this in my inbox:
Membership Special
24 Hour Fitness 24 Hour Fitness

Could you please stop? I'm very happy with my current gym situation. I've already tried your "unsubscribe" link. Multiple times. So could you get on that? The stopping thing?

Most Sincerely,
DeeAura E Thompson

...


In other news, I've found myself really missing this sight - and the sounds that go with it. :)
GO AGGIES!

4 comments:

Alaina Nelson said...

I actually know that 24 hour fitness reads you blog, SO I'm sure they will stop sending those things pretty soon :)
You know I had to be sassy

Jennifer said...

Dee! Mike and I listened to the game today, and it was soooo sad that they lost by only one point!
anyways, love your face!

Amanda said...

We miss the Aggies too!! It was sad to see them lose today :( Especially since it was so close! Ah, the good old days :)

Loni and Tyler said...

Totally miss the Aggies too! My husband was devasted about their NCAA loss... But there's always next year and his man crush Brady Jardine!