Wednesday, March 25, 2009

America is just not that into you...

I know. You thought this was going to be some kind of political statement from me. (hang on...do you even KNOW me??) Try to hide your disappointment. Trust me, it's best if I keep my thoughts about that to myself. :) BUT...If I were ever going to be a columnist of any kind, and if I were to ever write about...say...American Idol, I think my article would look similar to this one:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29781589/

I think she and I would be kindred spirits. I'm just sayin. Now...if only I could find one that defining about our economic state. Or maybe about Mr. President. I wouldn't have nearly as much fun writing about that, but...I would get some enjoyment out of it. Until I thought more about it, that is....

1 comment:

Alaina Nelson said...

that is SO funny, and I don't even like the show. Your right, about the polotics too, if somebody could please write an article explaining why our current president is making the decisions he is making and do it in a light funny way, with that edge of sarcasm (widch is usualy closer to the truth) that would be awsome