
Just last week, I had the privilege of attending "An Evening with a General Authority" since I am now a full-time CES Employee. You have to be one of those (it's mostly institute and seminary teachers that are invited to go...) to be invited to this amazing night. President Boyd K. Packer spoke, and it was really great. I officially have the coolest job in the world! The tickets Lindsay and I were given were for the actual meeting in the Salt Lake Tabernacle. (Lindsay is the one in the middle with me...our cubicles share a wall. We sometimes throw things over them at each other. Very, verrrry mature.) Sometimes I forget how lucky I really am to have this job.
It's a little crazy sometimes, and keeps threatening to take over my life, but - in all reality, what better things could I fill my time with right now?! Also, they served us a nice refreshment/dinner afterward in the Conference Center. I saw so many friends there who are now teaching seminary, and so many teachers I've worked with in the past at EFY...it's just a good, good feeling to have the opportunity to interact with so many super people. I never really thought I'd have a career, but this is my life! How cool is that?!
It's a little crazy sometimes, and keeps threatening to take over my life, but - in all reality, what better things could I fill my time with right now?! Also, they served us a nice refreshment/dinner afterward in the Conference Center. I saw so many friends there who are now teaching seminary, and so many teachers I've worked with in the past at EFY...it's just a good, good feeling to have the opportunity to interact with so many super people. I never really thought I'd have a career, but this is my life! How cool is that?!
No comments:
Post a Comment