Monday, March 10, 2008

If you spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, you win. Forever.


A friend of mine sent me a news article today about Chuck Norris. A few summers ago, I worked on this team with him and a few other guys who knew every Chuck Norris "fact" ever made up. I mean...known to man. These jokers could spend hours and hours just exchanging Chuck Norris-isms. I know it got old for some people, but I think I just about died laughing every single time. Even after I'd heard them all. Twice. And memorized them. This particular news article he sent me stated that Chuck Norris was named an honorary marine last year. Quite the accomplishment, Chuck. Although...for those of you who just don't know how awesome Mr. Norris IS, it's about time the marines finally got around to it! HA. :) Okay, it might get old after a few minutes, but...it provided some serious entertainment for me this morning. Between that, my lunch at Bajios (the pineapple shrimp salad...hello to heaven on earth!) and the fact that I might have actually sold my summer contract so I can move in with Dani, Aubs, and Jess this summer, it's been a pretty awesome day.

Here are some of my favorite "facts" :
  • Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.
  • Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
  • Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
  • Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
  • Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
  • Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.
  • Chuck Norris does not get frostbite. Chuck Norris bites frost.
  • If you have five dollars, and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.
  • Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.

Please. Go to http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/ for more insight into the world of Chuck. I don't care if you don't think they're funny. But Chuck does. He'll roundhouse kick you to the face if you don't laugh. (I'd laugh if I were you. It's just safer that way.)

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Hi. It's Mindy Thornley. I found a link to your blog on Nicole Kristine Hicken's blog. I still don't know how I am feeling about you right now ... considering that last time I wrote something to you, your response left me curled up in a corner, in the fetal position eating fig newtons ... Do you really like Chuck Norris? I did until he started supporting Huckabee for the presidential election. Now I cannot stand him. I loathe him. Okay. That's all I had to say. kthanksbye. :)

Julie said...

Dee. Au. Rah!

Cali said...

I have nothing to say about Chuck Norris. But I do have something to say about that fact that I am NOWHERE in any of those pictures. Is is that we are such good friends you are trying to keep our relationship sacred?? Or is it that I am married, and married/pregnant people can't be on your blog? Or is it that you haven't gotten out your camera when we've been together?? HMMMM?

Kylee said...

Dee

Hey! I didn't know that you have a blog! That is so great. Here is my blog address for baby updates and things www.kyleandkyleeaz.blogspot.com

miss you

Callister said...

Holy crap this post made me laugh so hard! I can't wait to tell my husband all the new Chuck Norris facts I learned today.

Tyler said...

Hey Delorah, Meagan's showed me your awesome blog post. Here is another one for ya. When Chuck Norris jumps into a lake he doesn't get wet, the lake gets Chucked!

Peace