Thursday, May 22, 2008

One of those Tags...from a long time ago...Oops. :)

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 Joys:
  1. eating fudgesickles on a hot summer day
  2. flip flops
  3. motorcycle rides
3 Fears:

1. The final, inevitable death of my little red jetta. Noooooooo!!!!

2. Somehow dropping the ball at work and not realizing it until it's too late...
3. Running into Brock now that he's happily married. Ugh.




3 goals:
  1. Run, Run, Run until I can't think any more. :)
  2. Buy a bike. Ride it a lot.
  3. Get a library card. :)
3 current obsessions/collections:
  1. C.S. Lewis
  2. Prison Break (It is truly a crime to put that man in prison. Even on TV.) Woweeee. :)
  3. That BYU chocolate ice cream with the peanut butter ripples in it...mmm mmm good!!
3 random surprising facts about me:
  1. I used to be a pretty good little violinist.
  2. I am a pro at roller blading.
  3. I used to hate tomatoes until about a year ago when my roommates and I set goals to try to like one food we hated. I still can't eat 'em plain, but I no longer pick them off of sandwiches and out of salads. (Except for the cherry ones...BLECK.)
I tag: Manda, Heather Blazeski Long, Dwight K. Schrute, Ero, and Jenna. Have at it. :)

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Wentworth Miller is fine. That is all.

Brandon and Erica said...

Hey! Thanks for tagging me! And, ironically, Brandon and I JUST put in the first disc of Season One of "Prison Break"...so, now I can agree with you on that one :-).
Although...the tattoos are a little much.

Sorry to hear about your cute little red jetta!