One year ago today, I was packing for Nauvoo.
One year ago today, I had just finished the last final of my undergraduate career.
One year ago today, I put on a cap and gown. For my own personal fulfillment...because I had to miss my graduation to get on a plane bound for Nauvoo. The most beautiful place under the heavens. :)
One year ago today, I was packing all my belongings into boxes and suitcases.
One year ago today, I got set apart as a performing missionary.
One year ago today, I kept having that feeling of needing to pinch myself to make sure I was really awake...and yet still wishing I could find a way to calm down and sleep through the night.
One year ago today, I took my first step into the most difficult, yet most defining experience of my entire life up to this point.
Today, I spent the entire day winding yarn from my palm to my elbow for the EFY service project preparation.
Today, I found a parking spot relatively close to where I work before all the women who are taking over provo for women's conference could get to it first. :)
Today, my lunch was free. 5 buck pizza. Compliments of the EFY office.
Today, I worked until I was dead tired, and then I kept working anyway.
Today, I worked through a really stressfull situation at work, and was backed up by my boss. That's a great, GREAT feeling. :)
Today, I felt a sense of accomplishment and joy as I left work.
Today, the sun was shining, and it was warm as I walked to my car.
Today, I live in a great apartment with 3 great friends. And I love where I live.

One year ago today, I kept having that feeling of needing to pinch myself to make sure I was really awake...and yet still wishing I could find a way to calm down and sleep through the night.
One year ago today, I took my first step into the most difficult, yet most defining experience of my entire life up to this point.
Today, I found a parking spot relatively close to where I work before all the women who are taking over provo for women's conference could get to it first. :)
Today, my lunch was free. 5 buck pizza. Compliments of the EFY office.
Today, I worked until I was dead tired, and then I kept working anyway.
Today, I worked through a really stressfull situation at work, and was backed up by my boss. That's a great, GREAT feeling. :)
Today, I felt a sense of accomplishment and joy as I left work.
Today, the sun was shining, and it was warm as I walked to my car.
Today, I live in a great apartment with 3 great friends. And I love where I live.
One Year Ago. Today. I love my life. :
6 comments:
Isn't it crazy how much your life changes in a years time?! I loved reading this. It made me reflect on the last year of my life--Thanks! I always love your pictures, you are so pretty!
::tear:: ::sniffle::
That was beautiful.
Ah, memories. Sounds like you've got a good life!
I've always wanted to do the Nauvoo thing. Maybe someday. You look so darn gorgeous. Where are all the good men? Great playlist--I love it all and will have to steal some of them for my own.
I just noticed Dwight K. Schrute on your list of friends. I'm an OFFICE fan too, just FYI.
isn't it amazing how much changes in such a short time? Crazy! I think it is great that you went out to Nauvoo, it's just so perfect for you!
I would love to go tour all the church history sites.. somehow that never ended up happening on our family trips.. perhaps it was because we were Catholic.
And you in the giant BYU shirt made me laugh... just don't turn into a traitor! not that I see that in you! Fun blog!
Post a Comment