
Mission accomplished. :) I'd like to thank the band "The Playdead Movement" for allowing their drummer to work at the guitar store and giving me such expert advice. (And yes...he, as a drummer, actually did have decent guitar advice.) Best of luck to him as he leaves on tour with the band, "Rancid" in two weeks. Rock on...(I don't remember his name. He was cute, though...dang it...) Lol. Now, on to calloused fingers. (Which I plan on having due to hours of practice, thank you
very much!) It's a Fender, and it has a great sound. AND I got a rockin' deal. :) Could I BE more excited?!??! Nope. :)
7 comments:
Jealous. I am jealous. I feel it appropriate to share one of my favorites with you:
Lady asking about Seth when he was deployed: "How are things in guitar?" *pause*---that would be Qatar
Me: I couldn't resist..."They're just strummin' along!"
Doofy? Yes. Worth it? Totally.
You look awesome with your guitar! My dad has always played and I've tried to learn several times but gave up after a couple days. I guess I wanted to be a professional right away and didn't have the patience for all the practicing. Plus, I never had the voice to go along with it. BUT YOU DO!! And you are totally the guitar-type (compliment) and you will be AWESOME!!
Hooray for DeeAura! That's truly exciting stuff. I've decided I want to be able to play the guitar without having to learn...something tells me it won't happen. You'll have to let me know how difficult it is. So happy for ya!
geez... can you HAVE any more talents! ha Share the wealth! just kidding. I am excited for you! How fun!
i want one. if you get sick of it, hand it over, k? ;) and i loved kara's comment. :) did the lady laugh kara? i tagged you. :>
I'm so confused...did you tag Kara or me? Geez. :)
Good luck on the calluses. It kills for a while and then it'll obviously go away. I haven't played my guitar for a while because the missionaries borrowed it months ago and the next companionship is playing it now, so it may be a while before I get it back. Btw, Jena, my sis, made a new Breaking Dawn countdown with the real cover. You can copy it from my page. Have fun. Oh, and the Children's Songbook is a great resource for chords. :)
Post a Comment