
This guy is hilarious! Oh, man. :) Read the article...and I've included the list he gives at the end because it gave me a great humor break at work today. :)
1. Drink a protein shake and do curls while reading.
2. Read the book in your 1967 Ford Mustang.
3. Have American Gladiators on in the background for when the pizza guy gets there.
4. Every time Edward tells Bella how great she smells, break a board with your fist.
5. Not taking shower breaks will work to your manly advantage.
6. Don’t write an article publicly claiming how much you enjoyed the book.
7. If the emotions well up, call Chuck Norris and insult his mother.
8. Attempt to eat a 36 oz. steak before finishing chapter four.
9. Read it while participating in a rodeo.
10. Test your manliness by growing a beard by chapter thirteen.
1 comment:
tee hee, Chuckle Chuckle, HA HA HA HA HA! I can't wait to see the movie. THANKYOU for sharing this gem with one as lonely as I am. Seth is gone this week, I fear I may have gone a little too far into fantasy Forks this week....hey, serious note: SHOULD I cut my hair? Come now, you will tell me honestly. DON'T share a reason with me if the reason is something like No, because your bum is too big, rather just tell me no. But tell me the truth just the same.
Post a Comment