WOW. I keep meaning to write here again. I really do. But it's been so long there are literal cobwebs on this blog.
DO PEOPLE EVEN READ THIS ANYMORE?
I know, I know...you probably would if I'd actually put words on...paper...uh...
One is coming. I swear. I just keep getting overwhelmed with how far behind I am.
But that's yet another excuse, and I think another cobweb just formed.
Which reminds me: I hate spiders.
And that leads me to my closing statement that while I may be afraid of them, I'm totally brave enough to kill them.

5 comments:
I'm reading it! Faithfully!
I'm behind too! I've got a list of blog updates to do; I make myself post when I can, and I'm slowly crossing stuff off my list. (Of course, I'm rapidly adding to it too...gah!)
Can't wait for your next post :)
PS Way to go on killing spiders! (The picture of the web gives me the creeps.)
Dee, if you have cobwebs, I had breeding grounds. Though I will say I will be excited whenever you do post about what is going on. :)
i give you props... i can hardly bring myself to get close enough to kill them. I swear spiders will be the death of me one day--heart vessels rupturing and all sorts of unpleasantries
Cool cobweb. :) Yes, I read this and yes, that would mean I basically stalk you. I love your writing, it makes me happy.
Post a Comment