![]() |
| I just ate that for lunch. |
![]() | ||
| And then I drank 473 mL of that. That's one pint, in case you were wondering. And...actually...I didn't drink the WHOLE thing. Just a good 2/3 of it. Then I wanted water instead. Whatever. |
I'm five. And slightly unhealthy, in spite of the fact that I do work out almost every day, and try to eat healthy most of the time. Except for when I eat corn dogs. And secretly watch Alvin and the Chipmunks cartoons after being forced to watch a scary movie. Oh, wait...that's no longer a secret, and also - it has nothing to do with being unhealthy, but everything to do with being five. :)
And speaking of being five...lately, whenever I get really excited about something, I have to yell about it. I don't know why. It's like an out of body experience. I hear myself being more loudly excited than usual, but it's like I don't recognize I should just chill out a little bit until it's too late. Haha. Usually I can be excited at a socially acceptable decibel level. But...I think sometime in the last few weeks I've lost my noise filter, and before I can stop myself, there it is. Me. Yelling. Happily, but yelling nonetheless. Yelling. Someone make me stop...hahah.
You can be embarrassed for me if you think it'll help. I've already grieved the loss of whatever cool factor I may have posessed previous to aforementioned behavior. Is it possible to come back from that? Ever? Hmm. I wonder...
I promise better blog posts are coming. I swear they are. Sometime when my brain isn't going a million miles per hour, or when I get more sleep, or when I have pictures with me to put up...or...hahah. I should probably just take initiative and stop being such a tired little baby. :)
But I'm five, remember? It's probably my nap time.
Uh...on a completely different note...I'm accidentally listening to Taylor Swift's new cd for the umpteenth time today. It's a problem I have. I switch back and forth between her and Sara Bareilles' new cd. Love.
That is all.


3 comments:
you are out of control, and I love it! :)
Um... I'm TOTALLY with you on that last part. Sara Bareilles and Taylor Swift are constantly playing. Thats all!
I should not have looked at your blog...now I want to go to Hot Dog on a Stick!!
Post a Comment