Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday letters

Dear Harry Potter,

Ew.  That stupid scene was so not necessary.

Angry Face,
DeeAura

Dear DeeAura,

Midnight movies when you have to get up the next morning?  Not such a great idea.  Learn already!

Love,
Me

Dear vending machine,

You should probably carry bbq chips. Cheddar is okay, but...just not entirely worth $0.70.  Although...I guess it's good you don't carry them, because I would buy them. And eat them. Often.

* sigh *
DeeAura

Dear Jillian Michaels,

good. grief.  Level 2.  Are you sure you can't think of more ways for me to exercise while in plank?  ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!?!  Oh, that's right.  I guess you are "TV's toughest trainer..."
Barf.
...and ouchie...

DeeAura's entire body this morning.

Dear ski boots I still need,

Could you surface at a cost that doesn't make me gag?  Thank you.  :)

DeeAura's meager funds.

Dear mailbox,

:) You bring much joy  :)

Sincerely,
Me.

Dear Friday at 5:00,


I can't wait to see you!  Also, you make me miss chats with Alyssa.

Anxiously awaiting your arrival,
Dee.

Dear the 18th of every month,

I like you more and more every time you come.  :)

Um, Me.

6 comments:

Court and Jill said...

I haven't seen HP. Be honest...the "unnecessary scene"...should I boycott the movie b/c of it? Would you see it again knowing what you know now?

Katie B. said...

Are you shredding with Jillian? I totally did that today!

Katie said...

YAY for Level 2!!! I have to admit I never made it that far... Now I know why I love the mailbox and the 20th of every month, but you're gonna have to fill me in on some things...

Alyssa said...

Dear Friday at 5,

It has been a while, but could I ask a favor? You see, I have a friend, Dee, who is still waiting for you. Why don't you make your arrival earlier? That would make me happy and Dee even happier.

Much appreciated,
Alyssa

P.S. Friday at 5, I would like to say that I miss you. But I don't. Don't hate me for being honest.

Kaley said...

Some people say that i'm TV's toughest trainer. *chuckle* That may be true...

the ginabean said...

Greatest. Post. Ever.