Thursday, May 13, 2010

♫wissshhh right now...♫

Feast your eyes on the beauty I'm driving around for the next two weeks....
BAHAHAHAH
At least it has leather interior?

My next car is so getting upgraded to the leather. Heck. Yes.



I got a shorter splint on my finger today...I can now bend my finger in half.
* happiness *
who knew?

My room is clean.
Watch out, universe. I possess order again.


Hair: not feeling boyish today.

Cute boy: Hello. :)

Glee: On my iPod. Pure bliss.
♫The Lady is a Tramp.♫One.♫Jessie's Girl.♫Ice Ice Baby.♫
perma-grin.

Even better?
two words: Airplanes. B.o.B
I've been singing it for multiple days straight now. I don't even want it out of my head yet.
Thank you, Hayley Williams.

Sardines in a pitch black church: hello, summer! Stay for a while, please?

Cool. :)

Summer goal: coming.
I think it's pretty darn cool.
Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Cali said...

I love that car. No kidding. I think it's cute.

I love you.

I wanna talk to you.

I'm glad you're happy again (even with a still broken finger and car)

Carla said...

I freakin' love this post! It makes me happy and BRING ON SUMMER!!!!!!!!!

sobby aubs said...

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? LOVE it! Don't forget I want a ride in that little green bug you have :) That is.. if I can even fit!

Lindsay Johnson said...

want to see your car
want to see your finger
want to see you.

are you too busy?

love,
me.