Monday, May 24, 2010

It makes me, like, smile. :)

So I'm sitting here at my desk...working away...when all of a sudden, something hilarious breaks the silence...

My boss's ringtone is the Nacho Libre theme song.

I think I laughed for five minutes straight.

Iyam Iyam...a real religious man...

* wiping tears *

Yeah, it's gonna be a good summer. :)

EXCEPT:


Go away, snow! May is not the place for you... to say nothing of June. These poor little EFY kids were so not prepared for you.

4 comments:

Nicole Anderson said...

miss you... and love you tons!!! :)

The Cunninghams said...

You, like, make me smile. :) Miss you!

the ginabean said...

My roommates and I just had a nacho/Nacho night a couple of weekends ago. It. Was. Stellar. Just sayin'.

And yeah, what's up with the SNOW? My birthday was Saturday, and we got a stupid BLIZZARD! Sure, it didn't last long, but that's hardly the point! Humbug, I say!

Mama Quada said...

JD's ringtone is Nacho?!