Hi. Welcome to my life. At about 3:00 p.m. Monday, guess what happened?
Some girl hit my car.
I have a $500 deductible on my car insurance.
On one hand: great.
On the other hand: $500?!?!
I. HATE. TEENAGE. DRIVERS.
It's seriously stressing me out.
Last Monday it was the broken finger - then one week later I can't drive my car and have to cough up $500?
You're kidding right?
Seriously, I quit. I hate Mondays.
Some girl hit my car.
I have a $500 deductible on my car insurance.
On one hand: great.
On the other hand: $500?!?!
I. HATE. TEENAGE. DRIVERS.
It's seriously stressing me out.
Last Monday it was the broken finger - then one week later I can't drive my car and have to cough up $500?
You're kidding right?
Seriously, I quit. I hate Mondays.
I had this other post I was working on...you know...nice happy thoughts. It's gonna have to wait until I'm in a better mood. Right now all I want to do is go home and sleep.
But my room is a mess. I can't sleep when I know my room is a mess. This only happens when I'm stressed out. You can always tell how my life is going by the state of my room. I don't even let people in my room right now.
MAKE IT STOP!
But I did cut my hair...and I really like it.
(I'll post a picture...someday...)
Except when I woke up this morning and no matter what I wore, it looked like I was a boy because my hair is so short.
GAH.
Tomorrow will be better.
But I did cut my hair...and I really like it.
(I'll post a picture...someday...)
Except when I woke up this morning and no matter what I wore, it looked like I was a boy because my hair is so short.
GAH.
Tomorrow will be better.
Out.
7 comments:
Kittens and rainbows and hot chocolate for you!
Sorry your having a bad week! If I lived closer to you, I'd bring you an umbrella!
DEE!!!!! Someone hit your car!?!?! Why did I have to find this out by reading your blog?! You need to call me sister.
And I am so sorry! Mondays suck.
hang in there Dee
UGh I didn't realize all of these things happened to you on MONDAYS. I've been saying for years that we need to ban this day... Bleh. I'm sorry girly! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you for NEXT monday! :)
You should get reimbursed from her insurance for your deductible. If it was her fault and a police report has been filed, you should end up not paying a dime. But this is coming from someone who has been waiting since February for $800 from the other guy's insurance...so...take it for what it's worth. :)
(Oh, and not fun at all that they hit your car. Glad you're okay though!)
Rough deal! That x-ray of your finger looks pretty painful :( and so sorry about your car. But I really want to see pictures of your cute new hair! I just KNOW short hair looks gorgeous on you :) Miss you!
Post a Comment