My title is a paragraph.
Whoops.
Whatever. In other news...
It's BEAUTIFUL outside, and I'm sitting inside, at my desk.
I've cancelled anything during the lunch hour and reserved it entirely for eating outside.
In the beautiful sunshine.
Because it's March in Utah, and it's 57 degrees outside right now.
I'm in HEAVEN.
I'm also so sleepy.
A nap might be glorious as well.
Also, I caught up on reading blogs this morning while waiting for a report to download at work.
Super multi-tasker: here.
I have a few things to say about said blog review.
Kaley refuses to post great pictures on facebook, and this is how I manage to collect pictures these days. It's quite bothersome. BOTHERSOME, Kaley. ;) So, since I can't put it on fb, I'm putting it here. Because I like it. And the people in it. This was the night Aubrey and Erik got engaged, and we were all there at the end. That was fun. This was also the night it was reiterated to me what the guys got Jason for his bachelor party, and how they should get the same thing for Erik's bachelor party. I'm still experiencing the backlash hurl-effect (yes, I just made that up) due to this particular knowledge. That happiness on my face is because it had yet to be mentioned. AGAIN.
When I'm not completely grossed out, it's actually funny.
No, I'm not explaining it.
Because I'd have to say what it's called, and that's half of what makes it so sick.
Oh but how is it so funny?!
Okay, I'm done recounting stories without explanation.
My bee-yoo-ti-ful cousin posted this recipe for Fish Tacos today, and I am SO dissatisfied with my lunch leftovers now. I want a fish taco. I'll probably make them for dinner.
After I hit up the grocery store, of course...
DROOL.
Anything with lime and cilantro. Holy crap, yes.
Concerning March Madness: I love watching basketball. Really, I do. It's my favorite sport to watch. LOVE. But I have zero desire to win a bracket challenge. It's purely social for me; judge away. I feel bad about this for about 2.5 seconds until I realize it doesn't do anyone any harm for me to NOT care. I'm just there for the fun, and probably the food, and my fake bracket is only going to give you one less person to worry about as you strive toward your super achievement of guessing who's gonna win while the playas play.
Now everyone who cares is infuriated with my confession.
Crap.
Pass the nachos.
And my fake bracket.
Sometimes I wonder why I blog.
3 minutes to lunch.

1 comment:
haha YES! Make the fish tacos!! You won't regret it! And make some pico de gallo to put on top. And make sure to put fresh cliantro in EVERYTHING. The white sauce, the pico, the cabbage. I did it that way and my life will never be the same. Also, you can use a coke instead of a beer for the fish batter... unless you feel like walking on the wild side... which we all know you are prone to do... ;) LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment