Haha, today's is funny. At least to me. :)
I mean, you can do what you want...my dearly beloved roommates say November 1st is the day Christmas music is acceptable.
My little sister joyfully proclaims from facebook status that her bus driver turned on the Christmas tunes.
Thanksgiving traitors.
Today I'm grateful for the turkey. :)
Thanksgiving is 100% my favorite holiday.
Hands down.

6 comments:
I'm going to have to respectfully disagree here. :) I mean, I totally get that Thanksgiving is a separate and fantastic holiday, but more recently it has become "the holidays" to me, and I feel that loving, happy, beautiful music only enhances my thankful heart and family love that I want to feel around thanksgiving. That being said, I haven't busted out my Christmas music yet, but I don't anticipate waiting until the day after thanksgiving, either. :) The cartoon does crack me up though. and I love you.
Hehe. This made my husband and I laugh. ;)
I love this and support it wholeheartedly. It bugs me that my birthday month is polluted with the commercialization of Christmas and that "holiday" commercials and music clog the TV and radio and mall, because even though they say "holiday" it's clearly they just want more people to think of and spend for Christmas.
Boo.
Give me Thanksgiving, turkey, orange and brown all month long! I'll get to Christmas December 1.
And I'm totally stealing this.
Christmas wins out in my heart, but only just. I LOVE THANKSGIVING! I love the entire holiday season! (It totally rips my heart out every time I see Christmas stuff out at the store--even before Halloween! Something is wrong here!)
Love the cartoon :)
I confess to being a Thanksgiving traitor. I've been playing songs from my favorite Christmas carol book for the past couple days. But this is only because I'm in charge of the program for my ward Christmas party on Dec. 2nd. Gotta get rolling!
P.S. So fun to see you! Are you going to Garrett's shower?
I am that proud little sister! *bow here* You don't really get much "Thanksgiving Music"... ;) So I make do with Phantom of the Opera! :P
Post a Comment