"Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire." - Arnold Glasgow
Amen. Excellent casting. Looks like it's gonna be good!
AAAAAAAHHH!!!! That's the fourth time I've watched that today and it's only 2 pm. And yes, the decision is made. I will be rereading the books before March.
For real...
Oh, SNAP! I'm excited now too! Bummer that Peeta's not hotter...but I'm certain he'll become more attractive if he plays his part right.And, OH YEAH, Gale's a stone fox, isn't he?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Amen. Excellent casting. Looks like it's gonna be good!
AAAAAAAHHH!!!! That's the fourth time I've watched that today and it's only 2 pm. And yes, the decision is made. I will be rereading the books before March.
For real...
Oh, SNAP! I'm excited now too!
Bummer that Peeta's not hotter...but I'm certain he'll become more attractive if he plays his part right.
And, OH YEAH, Gale's a stone fox, isn't he?
Post a Comment