Um, I'm doing one thing for both days because I had this for dinner last night and then for lunch today, and I can't get ENOUGH of it.
Egg drop soup. Homemade. Yummy in my tummy. It adds to appeal that it took about 5 minutes to make.
It also makes me want to watch "Two Weeks Notice"
Also, I really need a Chinese delivery place I can call and ask for two #7s and four #3s.
The only downside is it made me miss Cali. AGAIN. :) Cal, remember all those times we went for our favorite Cache Valley Chinese?
P.S. I'm sending you happy thoughts of fried rice. I know how you love it, especially these days ;)
Ahhhhhh....yum. :)
hahah...I know. It's terrible. But I kept laughing about it all day yesterday...
![]() |
| Did you order Chinese? |
Okay, I'm sorry. That's enough of me today.
P.S. For those who wanted the recipe, It's pretty complicated. :)
You just need to buy a packet of this:
That's Sun-Bird Egg Drop Soup Mix. I found mine at the local Macey's grocery store.
I think the mix is maybe $2. Maybe.
P.S. For those who wanted the recipe, It's pretty complicated. :)
You just need to buy a packet of this:
That's Sun-Bird Egg Drop Soup Mix. I found mine at the local Macey's grocery store.
I think the mix is maybe $2. Maybe.



5 comments:
When I was in Scotland, I stayed one night in because everybody had tickets to the Tattoo, and I didn't want to spend the money to go. So I ordered Chinese from an online site. I had to give them Becca's number, and what I thought was the house phone, I actually gave them her cell. So when they couldn't find her place, they called her cell and kept saying, "You order Chinese foo," and she had NO idea what they were talking about.
Should I be offended? Haha
NO! No, I'm sorry! I know it's terrible! haha, I just think the kid's face is so funny peeking out of the bag like that...aw, crap.
Want to share the recipe??
I miss you too. :) And food. I miss that too. But you more, obviously.
A while ago I was sick (er than normal) and Bry took the kids out and brought back Chinese food. While we were eating it- Addie pipes up, "Dad, who made this food?" Bryan: "The restaurant" Addie: "No, Dad. Chini did."
Get it? Chini's food? What a little nut!
Anyway- Miss you.
Post a Comment