Friday, June 17, 2011

Needs To Be Kicked.

Mindy, I stole this idea from you, but only for one post. ever. I hope.

Dear boy, 
 
You were mean. And thoughtless. 
And then I was mean. And thoughtless. ...but I didn't really mean to be. 
So if I didn't mean to be...maybe you didn't mean to be either?

* ugh. head in hands. *

I wish you knew how sad it all makes me. I was so frustrated with you! But I wish it could be fixed. 
I just don't know what else to do now. 

You do need to be kicked.
...but I probably do too. 

All I really want is for us to be mutually sorry and we can just move on?

* sigh * 
 Someday, I hope.

Being perfect really would be handy SO often, don't you think? 
Regretfully,

DeeAura
the girl who wishes hindsight were foresight.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

The difference between your kick list and mine is this: I never appear on mine. :)

Crystal Kelly said...

Alright, here's the plan: I'll go kick him, and you can be perfect! Win, win! :)

Katie said...

Uh oh...

Carla said...

I sense another order of girl's night should be in the mix!


(p.s. I can't tell you how many times I wished hindsight were foresight)

Julie said...

dang, dee, what happened between you and this boy? ;)