Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Snowplow blogging hatred

Dear Sir with the crappiest snowplow on the planet,

I hate you.  I know you were just doing your job, but seriously?  WHY? Why do you have to go back and forth, back and forth right outside my window for what seemed like an eternity at such an unearthly hour? After a good 30 minutes, I didn't care what you were doing, I wanted you outta there. 

I'm sure you hated being up that early, and maybe all the unnecessary ruckus was just your way of saying how much you hated every living soul on the planet just then.  But is that really our fault?  Really? I lost the desire to have any kind of sympathy for you after your millionth tire screech.


And then, to add insult to injury, YOU DIDN'T EVEN DO A GOOD JOB!  Argh.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas, sir.  No really, I do.  It's just that next time you're outside my window before my alarm has even thought about going off, I'm getting the Omni Warriors out (that's a serious threat, sir...)  with all their fans (aka: angry girls) and we will PUMMEL you until you promise never to come back.  It'll be like a really good game of Angry Birds, only you'll lose every time and we will win.

Oh, and a Happy New Year to you.  :)


Love,
DeeAura


Aw, crap.  Does that mean I have to apologize?
No.
It doesn't.

5 comments:

Crystal Kelly said...

Bahaha!! I LOVE that enemies poster!! lol! Man I don't miss the snow plows but sometimes I do miss seeing some snow around! :)

(Yes, I've commented 3 times in one day. It happens.) :)

Shelli said...

Please send him my way next time. Our "snow plow" (read: tractor with a shovel taped to the front) didn't show up until 4:30 p.m. I couldn't make it to work this morning!...or this afternoon.

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

one time Seth got plowed in like that picture in the USU economy lot by the stadium. He had to go way early and parked there before it was plowed. He had to call and have people help him dig the car out.

Jenny said...

This is one of the only reasons do not enjoy going home for the holidays. I miss great stories... However, after seeing that enemies picture ... I have an idea for the next national boss day

Rebecca McDermott said...

I can't say that I have that problem, I can say that I have drunk and crazy people outside my apartment yelling until the wee hours of the night (about 3am) and using whatever language they feel necessary. They yell to their friends crossing the street... LARRY! LARRY! LAAARRRRYYY! (Gosh Dang it, Larry! Answer her for goodness sakes!!!) But don't worry, I brought back water balloons from the states... they will be pummelled....Moo ha ha ha ha...moo