Sometimes when I get to work, I feel like this is what is staring me in the face...
EW. Gross, right?
EW. Gross, right?
But every now and again...something like this happens...
"Hi this is Brennon.
If this is my parents please send me money.
If this is the phone company we already sent you money.
If this is my friends you probably owe me money.
If this is the university you didn’t give me enough money.
And if this is a girl don’t worry I have plenty of money!"
I only wish I had actually heard that message, but that one was actually my co-worker's. I figured it was too good not to pass on. :) I'm actually thinking of changing my personal voicemail to something similar.
Contributions welcome.
Why am I doing this, you ask?
I have a very persuasive roommate who caught me in a weak moment. She told me I'd get a free t-shirt. And food. Also, I've always secretly wanted to run a race but I blatantly stink at running. :) Don't get me wrong, I like it...let's just say I'm not doing it for any kind of "time" I'll be broadcasting out there anywhere...
And what's that you say? "It's only 3.1 miles, DeeAura. Don't be such a pansy."
Get away from me.
Also...
Why yes, I did sign up immediately. Thanks for asking. :)
Sincerely yours,
The soon-to-be famous one.

5 comments:
Running is the WORST!
I'm proud of you for trying. I totally LOVE the idea of me BEING a runner...until it's time for me to get out there and run, of course. Then I feel more like being a couch potato. The only way I "like" running is if I'm playing softball. So, like, around the bases. And that's it.
So yeah. I'm proud of you. (To think I used to run cross country for 2 years in high school! Ick!)
I am going to give you additional gold stars for that shout-out. :) :) I cannot wait to hear how your run goes! And, sometimes I lay on the ground like that after I run. Haha :)
I hear you about the running Dee, I am the same with that. :)
Good luck!
How was the water balloon fight? Did you break the record?
-Adam
Post a Comment