
Dearest Darlingest Old Navy,
I hate you. You are the scum between my toes. Don't put that cute coat on your website IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LET ME BUY IT!!!! It has a hood. It would have kept me warm. I would have loved it more than all my other coats.
I'm so mad I could spit.
Angrily,
Dee
P.S. I realize this sounds very materialistic. That's because it is.
AND
To add to my Monday (that's why...it's Monday) events, guess what I left in my running jacket and consequently put in the washer and dryer this weekend?

Yep.
Cool.
I hate running to music anyway.
* sob *
Goodbye, little man!
I'm sorry I killed you!
I didn't mean it, I didn't mean it!
Cool.
I hate running to music anyway.
* sob *
Goodbye, little man!
I'm sorry I killed you!
I didn't mean it, I didn't mean it!
4 comments:
Awwwww, Mondays suck. And blow. They suck and blow all at once! Boooo for Mondays!
What's up with them not letting you purchase said coat? How does that happen? Next time you see Old Navy walking around you should walk up and kick it in the shin. Real hard.
DEE!
DON'T GIVE UP ON THE IPOD! AND DON'T STOP READING THIS CAUSE I'M WRITING IN CAPS!
I TOO WASHED AND DRIED MY IPOD. I was devastated and wanted to throw it in the garbage. But I kept it around for no good reason. Three weeks later, I put it on my docking station for old times sake, and after a few minutes it started PLAYING. The backlight is uber dim (it is a nano) but it is ALIVE. Don't give up! There may be hope!
Dear DeeAura:
I have had several problems of my own such as yours ... But mine were with Forever21. I didn't want that adorable charcoal cardigan with floral crocheting on it. Nope. I did not. Now what is worse, I want this coat that you want too! Do they not have it in the stores? P.s. I do *not* need another coat. But I long for this one.
Also, I own an iPod shuffle too! Well, I guess I can take out the "too" since you destroyed yours. But mine is ... PINK. :)
They're so small and so easy to lose! Jeff lost his for several months and found it in the pocket of a suitcase.
Post a Comment