Monday, December 8, 2008

Take me Away


I feel the need to explain myself. This is another one just sitting in my "drafts." I have no more words.

1. Put Your iTunes music player on Shuffle (or other music device/shuffle My Music).

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3.You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Tag at least 5 friends.
6. Anyone tagged has to do the same, because pointless fun spreads like a virus.

  • If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say? "Freshmen" Verve Pipe (hahahah)
  • How would you describe yourself? "Across the Universe" Jim Sturgess
  • What do you like in a guy/girl? "Wayfarin' Stranger" Tabernacle Choir {yeah. They're on my ipod. So?}
  • How do you feel today? "Caught up" Usher {fur rill.}
  • What is your life’s purpose? "I must have loved you before" Nashville Tribute to Pioneers {if you don't know it, you should find it. It's a neat compilation.}
  • What is your motto? "No Such Thing" John Mayer {aaaahahahha}
  • What do your friends think of you? "Be Still" Kelly Clarkson
  • What do you think of your parents? "The best day" Taylor Swift {cute.}
  • What do you think about very often? "If no one will listen" Keri Noble
  • What is 2 + 2? "You're the Inspiration" Chicago {eh?}
  • What do you think of your best friend? "Soon Enough" Constantines {oh.}
  • What do you think of the person you like? "Decode" Paramore {sure.}
  • What is your life story? "Free" Faith Hill {wham, bam, boom.}
  • What do you want to be when you grow up? "Dirty Pop" 'N Sync {I...no.}
  • What do you think of when you see the person you like? "I can't be bothered" Miranda Lambert
  • What will you dance to at your wedding? "Situations" Jack Johnson {sweet. This probably means I'm getting married in Hawaii.}
  • What will they play at your funeral? "Teach me to walk in the light" Jenny Oaks Baker {well look at that. It's even religious. Smarty little ipod!}
  • What is your hobby/interest? "Lessons Learned" Carrie Underwood {clearly. school. err...}
  • What is your biggest fear? "I'm through with love" Jane Monheit {BAM!!}
  • What is your biggest secret? "You bring me down" Leona Lewis {hmmm...}
  • What do you think of your friends? "Beautiful One" Jonny Lang
  • What will be the title of this post on your blog? "Take me away" Avril Lavigne
Okay. I promise I'll write real things again soon. Wait. This is real. Ipods tell the future. Get with the program, yo. Also, Jess (the one I work with..): I promise I'm working on that 100 things list...you're right. Harder than it seems...there's just so many great things, I'm having a hard time picking the most important ones..... :)
You know. :)

3 comments:

Anthony and Jessica said...

I know that what do you think of your friends question is for me...hhehe. It is ok that you have not finished the 100 things. like I said, it took me 6 months.

Aubrey said...

Mostly I like how you said 'compliation'. I wonder what it means? :)

Also... Stim Jurgess is awesome.

And lastly... I LOVE YOU!

Portia said...

Hey Dee! Sooo long since I have talked to you! I love your quote on the top of your blog about the midst of winter you find summer.. If only that could be switched for me, I miss winter!! Miss the snow, the cold, and the slipping (but not the falling, that was crappy) around in the snow. Yes I am prego again.. this one is another little girl and she is due just after the new year! Sometimes I think I could have had better timing, I am so huge while I have all the holidays going.. But it does make time fly! I miss you and hope you are doing well. We need to talk sometime. Love and miss you!