I recommend searching the ksl classifieds on an average of about once a month. One man's trash, another man's treasure, right?
Only...today as I was diligently searching for a free/cheap sweet piano on ksl, (because I finally decided it's ridiculous to not have one, but I need a pretty sweet keyboard so I don't have to hire a team of muscly men to move my legit piano every time I move, since I tend to do that pretty often. On the other hand...hello tangent...maybe I SHOULD take every excuse to have man muscle in my life. Huh. Anyway.) I somehow got sidetracked by an ad for a bicycle.
And now my world is completely changed. Uh, how am I supposed to decide between road bike, mountain bike, or beach cruiser? I mean, okay, I don't live by a beach, but how cute are THOSE bikes? But a road bike would be sweet for some summer morning rides. But I grew up riding mountain bikes, and there's something about that extreme tread on my bike that just makes me feel a little more awesome. Maybe I need all those kinds of bikes.
And a sweet piano.
And I think I want both of those for basically free so I can still save for Hawaii in August.
And I also want to go on a Vegas roadtrip to visit my rockstar friend Celine Dion because we've just had a long-distance relationship our whole lives and I feel like it's time to put a stop to that.
Oh, and while we're at it, I would also like an extra Saturday each week wherein I may do whatsoever I please.
That's all.

5 comments:
Please take me with you to see Celine. That is a life long dream of mine as well :)
Skip celine, start with a beach cruiser, because leisurely bike rides around provo in the evening this time of year is simply divine, get a free piano, keep saving for hawaii, enjoy hawaii, then next summer get serious bikes, and then maybe some cool muscly men will realize you're like the hottest commodity in utah and will try to woo you with their bikes, and you can pick one and become like a triathlon-y couple and then you can get real extreme and bike to the east coast, and once you've reached NC you'll be exhausted and you can crash at my house.
Yep. I like this best.
also...I WANT ALL THE THINGS EVER too...mine tend to be more experience centered, although I would like a keyboard, and a sweet road bike, and to go to Hawaii with you, and to take Todd to every place I have ever been...I could go on.
Hehe. Your posts make me smile. Please post a picture of your legit piano when it finally makes its debut. :)
I want to go to Celine!! Let's meet there, ok?
Post a Comment