My friend Brooke just told me I should quit my job and become a crafter.
I considered it for a full 5 seconds. With a giant smile on my face.
Then reality hit, and I realized I have not yet married into vast amount of money. (and love - no gold diggers here.)
Notice I said yet. Insanely positive attitude over here.
sigh.
I guess crafting will have to wait for the extra lifetime I keep hoping to have.

3 comments:
I have been begging Seth for a money bin ala Scrooge McDuck. Now that I have someone else to swim with, construction will begin tomorrow. I'll-aka Seth will buy the plane ticket and the crafting materials. You bring your bathing suit. We will have you home in time for choir practice. Yay? or Nay? Seriously though, if you wanna come to San Antonio anytime--your moneybin awaits.
I still stand by what I said "Quit your job and become a crafter."
Whatever--we don't need jobs. You can craft, I'll do nails, and we will make men fall in love with our wit and our carefree lifestyles.
Post a Comment