Also, I think I'm in love with all things ridiculous and goofy lately. Give me a reason, any reason. I'm so sick of holding it in I might die. :) So, to encourage all forms of life worth living, I hereby proclaim 2011's resolution #26 out loud:
Be more ridiculous.
Have more fun.
Just. Be. Happier!
I think it's going to be very important. :) I'm pretty sure I'll make a great impact. Also, you're welcome to join me. All you need to do is not be afraid.
...Already making a difference in 2011.
You're welcome, world. :)
In case you need a little inspiration: the credit for this goes out to Karisa Saunders.
Also, I think I might need to be Jewish for a minute...
It might be a bit long, but all you really need to get from it is: if people were afraid to be ridiculous, things like this would NEVER happen.
Which would clearly be a shame. :)
5 comments:
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! You put that picture on your blog for the whole world to see?!?!?!?! HhHhaaaaaaaaa!!!! I might have laughed for a good five minutes.
Ha.
I love you too sister!
Ahem. I miss you. AND I expect you to be ridiculous like this at my wedding!!! :)
Great goal. Better video.
:)
I love your face!!
What.the.heck. is on that bride's wife. What was she thinking?
I loved that video......I was only going to watch a couple of minutes, but then I couldn't stop watching!!
Post a Comment