Friday, June 20, 2008

My beautiful Sisters!

Last night was our little Sister Katie Pulsipher's wedding reception.  By now, she is Mrs. Katie Brown.  What a beautiful little bride she is!!!  I couldn't ask for better, shinier, happier, more amazing girls to have in my life.  Every time we get together, it's like coming home again...there's something healing about every time we get together.  No matter what is going on in our lives, it is somehow always fixed after being together.  I love my Nauvoo sisters with all of my heart, and Katie, we're so incredibly happy for you!  

I've been blessed with so MANY friends throughout my life...and each one has changed my life for the better.  I think that's one of the best things about friendship; that you can come away from having known someone, and you've been changed forever - and it's in ways that lift you higher and remind you of the goodness still out there in the world; in people.  :)

Congratulations, Pulsie!!!  And thanks again for the vast amount of meatballs and pecan squares...*ahem*  :)

2 comments:

Brandon and Erica said...

2 things:
You have a cool life
I LOVE your bangs.

Thanks.

Katie B. said...

Thomps,

I just saw this! Aww. Thanks for spotlighting me on your super-cool blog. I was so happy to see all my amazing sisters there. And as for friends changing people's lives, I'll always remember the things I learned from you in Nauvoo. You make so many people's lives better just because you know them.

Love,

Pulsie