Even toward the end of a work day, or...any day, really...it doesn't have to be a 9-5 kind of thing..sometimes...you just need a lift. And boy oh boy was this and a glorious 30 minute scripture study break at work ever my lift today. :) I am so blessed to have a job where I can DO that almost whenever I need to. I forget sometimes what a blessing that is. I walk down the halls sometimes and see people listening to conference on their computers while working, and it just makes me so happy. I do it, too. I forget not everybody can. One more thing to be completely grateful for today.
A knowledge of the gospel is the most beautiful, most complete, and most reliable thing I could ever have.
"He can heal us."
"The peace of God which passeth all understanding..."
"...More than enough."
"Our Heavenly Father sees us in terms of forever. Although we might settle for less, our Heavenly Father won't, for He sees us as the glorious beings we are capable of becoming."
"We must be firmly attached to Him."
"...which FAITH will make them WHOLE..."
Happy Wednesday. :)
1 comment:
I.LOVE.YOU!!!!
Post a Comment