Friday, September 25, 2009

So I have this song on repeat - what of it?? :)

Okay, I know there are anti- Miley fans out there. Not to mention anti-Jo bros fans. :) And maybe I might need to feel silly, but - I kind of love this song! It's my boss's fault, actually. You can blame him. But only if you know who he is. :)



And yes, you're allowed to laugh at the fact they included the names above the lyrics...I know I did. :) It didn't stop me from playing this song over and over again, though. Also, I think if you get addicted, I deserve to know about it. And...uhm....* nervous laugh * ...I auh...I...well, nevermind. I'll keep my Disney hopes and dreams to myself. ;)

[Miley:]
A word's, just a word
'til you mean what you say

[Nick:]
And love, isn't love
'til you give it away

[Miley:]
We've all gotta give

[Nick:]
Yeah,something to give

[Miley & Nick:]
To make a change

[Chorus:]
Send it on
On and on
Just one hand can heal another
Be a part
Reach a heart
Just one spark starts a fire
With one little action the chain reaction
Will never stop
Make it strong
Shine a light and send it on

[Demi & Joe:]
Just Smile
(Just Smile)
And the world
(And the world)
Will smile
along with you..

[Joe:]
That small act of love
Thats meant for one

[Demi & Joe:]
Will become two

[Miley:]
If we take the chances..

[Nick:]
That change circumstances

[Nick & Miley]
Imagine all we can do

[All}
If we

[Chrous:]
Send it on
On and on
Just one hand can heal another
Be a part
Reach a heart
Just one spark starts a fire
With one little action the chain reaction
Will never stop
Make it strong
Shine a light and send it on (oh send it on)

Send it on..

[Miley:]
There's power in all of the choices we make

[Demi & Joe:]
So I'm starting now there's not a moment to wait

[Selena:]
A word's, just a word
'til you mean what you say

[Selena & Kevin:]
And love, isn't love
'til you give it away

[All:]
Send it on
(Send it on)
On and on
(on and on)
Just one hand can heal another
Be a part
(be a part)
Reach a heart

Just one spark starts a fire
With one little action the chain reaction
Will never stop
Make it strong
Shine a light and
Send it on

On and on
Just one hand can heal another
Be a part
Reach a heart
Just one spark starts a fire
With one little action the chain reaction
Will help it start
Make it strong
Shine a light and send it on

[Demi:]
Shine a light and send it on..

[All:]
Shine a light and send it on..

10 comments:

Mindy said...

Hahaha!! I saw this on the Disney channel the other day and loved it too!!! Is your boss Ben or Greg?

DeeAura said...

HA! Ben - nope. Greg - nope. :)

Mary Anne said...

I'm addicted now...and I don't cre who knows it. Sadie (my baby) loves it too! She dances to it with her little stuffed leopard. Thanks! and is it JD?

Chelsea said...

So...I'm gonna be honest. I'm totally going to use this song in my music therapy session for a lyric analysis. I have actually been looking for a song like this. You are amazing! Thanks :)

Loni and Tyler said...

LOVED IT! But don't tell anyone, I kind of like all of Miley's songs! I just love you! Hope all is SO well for you!

Jennifer said...

oh my goodness! I love this song! dang disney people...

Alyssa said...

My guess is JD...

Allyson said...

I LOVE IT ALL! Great taste chica!!

xo

Bethany said...

girl. i've been obsessed with this for weeks. love love love.

EricDStokes said...

I love this song... And I love this post... But I was shocked to hear that some people are anti-Jo Bros... That is horrible... Is JD putting this on the 2010 efy CD?