I've been terrible about blogging lately...again...haha. But the crazy lifestyle of working in the efy office during the summer restricts my activities to...well...I don't see my family very much, so I spent the 4th of July with my family in Brigham City. That was the first time I've been able to be there with them in about 5 years, so I enjoyed every single second of it. :) I got spend a little time with my Grandma and Grandpa Kelly (my mom's parents) that day when we all went over for a family barbecue. Yummm. :) These are pictures of that weekend...lots of playing in the water, fireworks of all kinds, and just enjoying family and food. :) I guess it was a pretty chill holiday, but "chill" is exactly what I needed this year!"Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire." - Arnold Glasgow
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
A plethora of summertime fun
I've been terrible about blogging lately...again...haha. But the crazy lifestyle of working in the efy office during the summer restricts my activities to...well...I don't see my family very much, so I spent the 4th of July with my family in Brigham City. That was the first time I've been able to be there with them in about 5 years, so I enjoyed every single second of it. :) I got spend a little time with my Grandma and Grandpa Kelly (my mom's parents) that day when we all went over for a family barbecue. Yummm. :) These are pictures of that weekend...lots of playing in the water, fireworks of all kinds, and just enjoying family and food. :) I guess it was a pretty chill holiday, but "chill" is exactly what I needed this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment